Ethereum ETN has been cross-listed into Germany
XBT’s ethereum tracking ETN (COINETH) is gaining momentum, with German brokers cross-listing it into their secondary market. COINETH is unsecured debt tracking the spot price of ethereum. It was first listed in Stockholm earlier this year.
Ethereum is a cryptocurrency that trades on a blockchain, just like bitcoin. Many people believe that ethereum is better than bitcoin because its blockchain has an additional feature called ‘smart contract’, which allows ethereum to programme transactions rather than just track them. The promise of ethereum is that it will let investors trade asset classes like property without needing lawyers and third-party service providers.
Bank of Montreal lists products in London
Canadian banking major BMO is listing five of its smart beta ETFs in London in new currencies. They are:
· BMO MSCI USA Income Leaders UCITS ETF (ZIUS), will now be offered in USD.
· BMO MSCI Europe ex-UK Income Leaders UCITS ETF (ZIEU), will now be offered in EUR.
· BMO MSCI Emerging Markets Income Leaders UCITS ETF (ZEMI), will now be offered in USD.
· BMO Enhanced Income Euro Equity UCITS ETF (ZWEE), will now be offered in EUR.
· BMO Enhanced Income USA Equity UCITS ETF (ZWUU), will now be offered in USD.