Prudential’s PGIM enters ETF marketplace
PGIM has rolled out one of the cheapest actively managed fixed-income ETFs in the world in the trending ultrashort bond space. The PGIM Ultra Short Bond ETF (PULS) will invest in investment grade US-dollar short-term fixed, variable and floating rate debt instruments.
Under normal market conditions, PULS will invest at least 80% in bonds, the prospectus indicates. And while the fund can invest in bonds of any duration, it will “seek to maintain a weighted average portfolio duration of one year or less,” and a maturity of three years. However it is under no binding obligation to always do this and bond maturities “may be longer at any time,” the prospectus says.
PULS will use a combination of in-house research and modeling together with ratings agencies verdicts to manage risk.
BNP makes it easy
BNP is widening out its range of Easy ETFs, listing two new funds in Germany. They are:
- BNP Paribas Easy MSCI Europe SRI ETF (ZSRI)
- BNP Paribas Easy MSCI Japan SRI ETF (JSRI)
ZSRI tracks the performance of the MSCI Europe SRI index, which screens the parent index, MSCI Europe on SRI criteria.
JSRI does something similar but for the MSCI Japan index.
Xtrackers cross list US sectoral ETFs
Deutsche Bank is cross-listing its Germany-listed US sector ETFs over to the London Stock Exchange in pounds. They are:
- Xtrackers MSCI USA Consumer Discretionary UCITS ETF (XSCD)
- Xtrackers MSCI USA Consumer Staples UCITS ETF (XSCS)
- Xtrackers MSCI USA Energy UCITS ETF (XSEN)
- Xtrackers MSCI USA Financials UCITS ETF (XSFN)
- Xtrackers MSCI USA Health Care UCITS ETF (XSHC)
- Xtrackers MSCI USA Information Technology UCITS ETF
PowerShares is cross-listing its preferred shares ETF into Italy, Switzerland and Germany
PowerShares Preferred Shares UCITS ETF (PRFE, PRFC, PDSE)
Xtrackers is cross-listing several of their products into Italy
- Xtrackers USD High Yield Corporate Bond UCITS ETF (XUHY)
- Xtrackers iBoxx USD Corporate Bond Yield Plus UCITS ETF (XYLD)
- Xtrackers MSCI China UCITS ETF (XCS6)
In Germany, BlackRock is cross-listings its world small cap fund…
iShares MSCI World Small Cap UCITS ETF (IUSN)
Amundi is cross-listing a wide array of ETFs in Switzerland in euros. They are:
- Amundi ETF Euro Stoxx 50 UCITS ETF DR (CD5E)
- Amundi ETF CAC 40 UCITS ETF DR (C4DE)
- Amundi Index Solutions – Amundi S&P 500 (500E)
- Amundi ETF MSCI World Financials UCITS ETF (CWFE)
- Amundi ETF MSCI World Energy UCITS ETF (CWEE)
- Amundi ETF MSCI India UCITS ETF (CI2E)
- Amundi ETF MSCI China UCITS ETF (CC1E)
- Amundi ETF MSCI Eastern Europe Ex Russia UCITS ETF (CE9E)
- Amundi ETF MSCI World UCITS ETF (CW8E)
- Amundi ETF MSCI Emerging Markets UCITS ETF (AEEM)
- Amundi Index Solutions-Amundi Floating Rate Usd Corporate (AFLC)